Monday, March 4, 2013

Spotlight on... Lori Osborne

This is the next installment in a series of blog posts to help you get acquainted with some of the people who work in the library.  Today we introduce you to someone you probably see on a regular basis.



What is your name?  Lori Osborne

What is your title? Daytime Supervisor of Access Services

What kinds of things are you responsible for in the library?
I hire, train and schedule student library assistants.
I place items on Reserve for faculty.
I provide customer service to all students, faculty, staff and community patrons.
I also work with other library departments in maintaining the organization of our various collections.

How did you come to work in the library?
I worked at the Berwick public library when I became aware of an open position here.

What do you enjoy most about your job?
I appreciate the opportunity of working with and helping all kinds of people on an everyday basis.

What else do you want people to know about you?
I like to read, garden and cook.  I especially like to be outside.

How can people get in touch with you?  Email: losborne@bloomu.edu  Phone: 389-4220  Room: AL 119

No comments: