Monday, March 25, 2013

Spotlight on... Ashton Keefer

This is the next installment in a series of blog posts to help you get acquainted with some of the people who work in the library. Today we introduce you to one of our student workers.


What is your name?  Ashton Keefer

What is your major?  Early Childhood (Pk-4)/Special Education (Pk-8)

What do you do in the library?  Shelve returned books, check out books, and help to find course reserve materials.

What do you enjoy most about your job?  The flexibility with my hours.  They know classes come first and understand if I can’t work due to group meetings, advisement meetings, etc.

What’s the best class you’ve taken at BU?  I would have to say two classes I’m currently in with Frank D’Angelo. He really teaches the material in a way that is of interest to me, and only being five weeks into the semester I’ve learned so much!

No comments: