Monday, September 16, 2013

Spotlight on... Jamar Smack

This is the next installment in a series of blog posts to help you get acquainted with some of the people who work in the library. Today we introduce you to one of our student workers.



What is your name?  Jamar "Mar" Smack

What is your major?  Communication Studies

What do you do in the library?  I work with the Reference Section, and in the reference section I help reshelf books, I restock printing paper, check the library database weekly and well as shelf read on the second floor.  I also help “Shift” books when it is needed.

What do you enjoy most about your job?  Interaction with the library staff. 

What’s the best class you’ve taken at BU?  Anatomy and Walter Howard’s classes. 

What else do you want people to know about you?  I was born on the same day as Carmelo Anthony and J.F. Kennedy.

No comments: