Monday, October 1, 2012

Spotlight on... Amanda Bloom

This is the next installment in a series of blog posts to help you get acquainted with some of the people who work in the library. Today we introduce you to one of our student workers.




What is your name?  Amanda Bloom

What is your major? Early Childhood/Special Education

What do you do in the library? I work at the circulation desk. I check books in and out, re-shelve books, and help students, professors, and PA residents to the best of my ability with any questions they might have.

What do you enjoy most about your job? I like that it is a work study job and I am able to help everyone at the university and am still able to do my homework and keep up on my studies.

What’s the best class you’ve taken at BU? The best classes that I have taken have to be all of my special education courses because that is where I plan to teach once I graduate.

No comments: