Thursday, April 4, 2013

Requests for Assistance

There are many ways you can ask for research assistance when the Research Center is closed, including by email and our Ask Us Anything form.  Now you have a simpler way: simply fill out the paper Request for Assistance at the Research Center.  A librarian will get back to you no later than the next business day. 

No comments: