Monday, April 22, 2013

Spotlight on... Brad Poust

This is the next installment in a series of blog posts to help you get acquainted with some of the people who work in the library. Today we introduce you to one of our student workers.


 What is your name?  Brad Poust

What is your major?  B.S Geology

What do you do in the library?  I am a student worker in the Acquisitions Department. I label and check in the magazines and journals, as well as sorting and distributing the mail in the library.

What do you enjoy most about your job?  I enjoy talking to my co-workers and the opportunity to have flexible hours that work around my classes.

What’s the best class you’ve taken at BU?  I don’t really have a favorite class; although I am a Geology major I really enjoy all types of literature classes.
  
What else do you want people to know about you?  I am an avid hunter and fisherman; as long as I’m outside I am happy. I am also a sports nut, in high school I played football and wrestled and here at Bloomsburg University I play Rugby.

No comments: